Could not find file _resource.lua and doesn't show up on client master server list (Personal Server Error)

Hey guys first time posting on here and i’m sort of a rookie when it comes to hosting a personal server. So please excuse me for any errors and bare with me…

Up to date? - Yes
Legit or Pirate copy- Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? - Steam

I’m receiving a few lua errors and "could not find file _resource.lua "

Followed this tutorial here http://forum.fivereborn.com/topic/279/how-to-stream-vehicles-models-serversided-carmods

When loading into server added vehicle spawns the stock GTAV bison model. (Replacement is supposed to be this https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2015-ford-f-150 )

Server folder is located on my desktop and is setup like this,

Am I missing anything? I also have another problem. My server doesn’t show up on the master list on the site or via the client.

My " citmp-server.yml " file is setup like this (is this correct?)

II port forwarded " 30120 " on my netgear night hawk router.

I can connect to it via port on client with no problems with " 127.0.0.1 " but it doesn’t show up on the client server list, when running.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Apparently I was missing a second _ in the __resource.lua name of the the resource file lol. So that’s problem solved.

Any chance to get the server to show up in the master list?

Do you have a modem and a router?

@Boss said in Could not find file _resource.lua and doesn't show up on client master server list (Personal Server Error):

Do you have a modem and a router?

@Boss

Yes I have a TWC Arris DG1670 as a modem and the Nighthawk X6 as the router.

You’re also missing the ‘__resource.lua’ in the ‘initial’ resource, add it and put this inside it:

server_script ‘net_init.lua’

This will fix some of your console errors and also if you were having troubles with commands it will fix that too.

@UCDHIUS

You’ll have to forward your modem to your Router IP.

Then forward your Router to you PC.