Server Not Working

I am trying to create a server with a plugin (which is working) and vehicle mods (not working). Whenever I run the server, I never see it listed on the server list. I need help with the portforwarding and help getting the vehicles to work, I followed the tutorial for the vehicles step to step, and I don’t know what is wrong. Please help.

I read some of your posts below the tutorial itself. What do you still need help with @sargecommander ?

@Boss I think I’m good now, I got the vehicles to work, and I think I figured out why I can’t join the server through the server list (listed computer IP and not WIFI) but if there is any problems I’ll reply to your comment, thanks.

@Boss Actually I’m good on cars, I’ll figure out whitelisting later, but when I try to join the server through the server list, I can’t and it says “General handshake (something)” I thought it was because I was using the IP of my computer, but I guess not. Can you help?

@Boss Actually I’m good on cars, I’ll figure out whitelisting later, but when I try to join the server through the server list, I can’t and it says “General handshake (something)” I thought it was because I was using the IP of my computer, but I guess not. Can you help?

As posted in another topic as reply to you.

1. Start your client
  2. Click on the setting wheels (right top)
  3. Fill in a desired username
  4. Fill in 127.0.0.1
  5. Hit Connect
  6. Enjoy.

@Boss Will other people be able to join my server through the server list?

@sargecommander Is your server in the list? Then yes.

Because you are on the same PC as the server it’s hosted on there is a problem. That’s why you use 127.0.0.1.

@Boss OK cool, thanks

@sargecommander You can always check the Server List to make sure it’s there. No need to go in-game for it.

@Boss I can join my server through 127.0.0.1, but it doesn’t show up on the server list and whenever i add my “carmods” folder onto the startup list i get stuck in an infinite loading screen.
EDIT: I don’t believe I installed the carmods correctly but the issue with the server list still stands.

@XTheGreatJamesX said in Server Not Working:

@Boss I can join my server through 127.0.0.1, but it doesn’t show up on the server list and whenever i add my “carmods” folder onto the startup list i get stuck in an infinite loading screen.
EDIT: I don’t believe I installed the carmods correctly but the issue with the server list still stands.

You have Portforwarded the Server Ports in your Router ?

Do not re-open old topics! Create your own!

Locked.