Hi, I'm Rose!

Hello!

My names Rose Kendall and I am the founder and director of Lunar-Gaming PC community. I have been looking for a multiplayer mod like this for such a long time. I use to play FiveM when that was the major mod before it was shutdown. I’m also a HUGE fan and supporter of everything Law Enforcement related. #ThinBlueLine <3

I would also like to mention that my PC community “Lunar-Gaming” has recently opened four Law Enforcement Departments for FiveReborn. I’ll be honest, we are not a huge huge huge community like some of there. But we are very very professional and we take our role-play very seriously. We have four departments like mentioned above. “San Andreas State Troopers” “San Andreas Park Rangers” “Blaine County Sheriff’s Office” if you are Interested in joining one of our departments please contact me our head straight to http://www.Lunar-Gaming.com and sign a member application and soon after when you have been accepted you will be given our TeamSpeak info so you can come join us and learn more about what we have to offer.

We have hardcore training that has been created by an Ex-Marine & MP “Military Police officer” who is also our current State Trooper commissioner.

Thank you for reading my long introduction and I hope some of you maybe interested in joining one of our departments. We have a lot of awesome content from custom weapons, cars, peds and so much more.

Talk soon!

Welcome, and good luck with your community!

@kanersps said in Hi, I'm Rose!:

Welcome, and good luck with your community!

Thank you so much! I’m so happy to be apart of this. I hope people join our community as well.

Welcome Rose

Good luck with your community. Lots of good stuff will be coming out soon and the scripting is endless if you know what your doing :slight_smile:

Good Luck

Hi stealing bitch

@hbk. said in Hi, I'm Rose!:

Hi stealing bitch

whats that all about man ? be nice lol

@lordsp1ce said in Hi, I'm Rose!:

Hi stealing bitch

whats that all about man ? be nice lol

oh i am not gonna be nice with her after she tried to join our community to steal our pack for her community to use, we denied her application and she did that to another roleplay community so that’s = stealing bitch .

@hbk. oh thats a different story that sucks

@lordsp1ce That never happened. I don’t even know what this guy is talking about. I tried joining two clans and none of them worked out so I left and made my own. I deleted the packs I revived from both of those clans because not only would it be fucked up to keep someone else’s back but both clans I joined had pretty bad packs which is one of the reasons I didn’t stay there.

Hi stealing bitch

Who are you? I don’t even know you or what you are talking about. The clan pack that my clan uses wasn’t even created by me. My friend “Nick” found every car and is working on liveries for them right now. We took nothing that belongs to anyone. Idk who you are or why you would call me a bitch over something you are clueless on.

@lordsp1ce said in Hi, I'm Rose!:

Welcome Rose

Good luck with your community. Lots of good stuff will be coming out soon and the scripting is endless if you know what your doing :slight_smile:

Good Luck

Thank you! I’m happy to be here and hopefully find some people who would like to join my community!

@hbk @lordsp1ce @Rose

Messages removed

I removed a couple messages related to offensive words. We do not tolerate such language. The people that violated this will know themselves. Next time a 24 hour ban will be implace, please PM me directly with any questions you may have if you directly reply to me those messages will be removed.