Problem with car mod streaming

Hey! I’ve done all the steps as said in how to use car mods in the server.
But i have this issue when starting the server with the mods placed in the “stream” folder.
Without the “stream” folder and just the .lua file there are no issues. Only when the stream folder is there, with or without mods. :frowning:

Can you post a screenshot of your /stream folder?

And what’s the issue here? This looks normal to me.

@Boss The files in the /cache folder are not recognized by the server.

The problem is that as soon as the server window says that, it just closes.
Same thing all the time, and when i remove the stream folder it works like normal.
alt text

@RomWiz

That’s your problem just put all the .ytd’s & yft’s in the stream folder not in there own folders such as you did.

@Bxbugs123 That didn’t work :S

Check if any of the folders containing the .yft and .ytd folders have other files like .meta in there. If yes, delete them.

Also check if you don’t have duplicate .ytd or .yft files in another folder.

Those two things made the same problem occur on my end when i was figuring streaming out.

@Bxbugs123 said in Problem with car mod streaming:

@RomWiz

That’s your problem just put all the .ytd’s & yft’s in the stream folder not in there own folders such as you did.

That can’t be the problem. I work with seperate folders and it works like a charm.

As i said in the post, even with no cars in the stream folder i can’t start it. Only when i completely remove the “stream” folder i can start the server with no problem. I tried removing the server and doing it all over again, and no luck.

Strange! Could you show your config file?

alt text

Looks good, i don’t see any problem. _resource.lua is empty?

@SirMark Indeed it is!

I’m out of options then.
@kanersps

am u can only stream 1 car for one folder