Dev question

What I if I wanted to have 2 Games? I want one with an ENB and one without, when I do this the game always launchers out of the one with the end (the first directory I installed 5 reborn to) even tho Im in the folder launching it from a hole another exe. is there a way to have to different games? if not maybe you guys can add that to the next update?

@TrooperGarry said in Dev question:

What I if I wanted to have 2 Games? I want one with an ENB and one without, when I do this the game always launchers out of the one with the end (the first directory I installed 5 reborn to) even tho Im in the folder launching it from a hole another exe. is there a way to have to different games? if not maybe you guys can add that to the next update?

You can have 2 seperate GTA installations? And select 1 to use FIveReborn

I have 2 gtas in both gtas there a five rebron, I installed 5 reborn into my gta folder

@kanersps I have 2 gtas in both gtas there a five rebron, I installed 5 reborn into my gta folder

@TrooperGarry said in Dev question:

@kanersps I have 2 gtas in both gtas there a five rebron, I installed 5 reborn into my gta folder

You shouldn’t do that?

LOL it works Fine for me, Works better than it did when it was in another folder