Thoughts about fivereborn

Hello guys. I have some doubts and thoughts about fivereborn that i would like to share/ask to you.

First of all, the limitation of 32 players in a server is an performance limitation? I mean, its possible, improvementing the code/engine of the servers(the fivereborn itself), extend this limitation or this is really a imposible situation?

Now, the “NPC system” its a thing that is bounded to the game? I mean, cant make an server without the NPCs like old SAMP? I say it because i have a little feeling that this “NPC System” helps with the lack of performance… maybe this is what are keeping impossible extend the limitation of players in a server? And i’m saying this because the NPCs really lag when i’m lagged, i’m brazilian and use to play with 200+ms, and when it spikes everything, including npcs, lags on my screen, and not just network lag but graphic too.

I think thats it, for now. I want to say that i appreciate very much the work that you guys are doing here. You are just amazing. I played so much SAMP/MTA, most of time in RP servers, and we already got sweet RP servers on fivereborn with so little time of work. You guys really rocks and deserve recognicizement by this job. I really would love to see RP server with 1000 slots, just like SAMP, and hundreds of players playing it. Would be amazing!!

@Havenox said in Thoughts about fivereborn:
Good Points :smiley:

Edited by Boss
RE EDITED BY KRIZ

First made an edit to the above post - which is absolute shit when it comes to answered your player limitation question.

The answer on your question can be found by using the SEARCH field on the right top of the forums. You would have ended up on this topic, for example ;

Will FiveReborn eventually be able to support more then 32 players.

As to your NPC question, you can disable peds. I believe there are already resources to be found in our ‘releases’ section of the forums. The LAG issue might be caused by you choosing a server with a high ping. Please note that the master server list is sorted on best ping for you. So the best ping’d servers are always on top for you.

If you have any further questions I’d be happy to reply to them.

well. Thank you for the answer.
So, idk which kind of toxic player are you having to dealing in this forum to be so agressive, and i really belive that are so many, but i’m not one of them. I never ment to be offensive or make light of the project. In fact, quite the contrary, like i said on the first post.

I asked this questions just to remedy my doubts and of my group of friends. Sorry that i didnt use your search tool, i’m not very good with english, trying my best here. But i will in future.

Anyway, thanks again for answer and good luck with the project. I really hope that it grow to the galaxy, this would be awsome to everyone.

And just to clarify, i’m here how a player, a fan, and a supporter to the project. I’m not an “server admin” and do not know anything about making such a big thing like it. So, i would love to help with anything, but i only know to code in java and C. So if the project have a donation system, would be a pleasure to support.

@Havenox said in Thoughts about fivereborn:

well. Thank you for the answer.
So, idk which kind of toxic player are you having to dealing in this forum to be so agressive, and i really belive that are so many, but i’m not one of them. I never ment to be offensive or make light of the project. In fact, quite the contrary, like i said on the first post.

I asked this questions just to remedy my doubts and of my group of friends. Sorry that i didnt use your search tool, i’m not very good with english, trying my best here. But i will in future.

Anyway, thanks again for answer and good luck with the project. I really hope that it grow to the galaxy, this would be awsome to everyone.

And just to clarify, i’m here how a player, a fan, and a supporter to the project. I’m not an “server admin” and do not know anything about making such a big thing like it. So, i would love to help with anything, but i only know to code in java and C. So if the project have a donation system, would be a pleasure to support.

I’m not reading your question offensively in anyway. Don’t worry about it, it’s just @KrizFrost being stupid. :smile:

LOL Yea @Havenox I misread what you said lol and gave bad information and fixed it :slight_smile: @Boss removed my stupid comments then I re edited it saying good thoughts :slight_smile: all in all I am retarded LOL

Ah… Ok. When i came to read the answers, it was edited already :panda_face:

::snowman: Yea it was irrelevant