[SCRIPT] Whitelist

@xander1998 i found what i was doing wrong, it was my own fault :slight_smile:

@xander1998 I have the same issue as Ghost. From the screenshot you posted, I couldn’t gather a solution. Could you tell me what that screenshot means?

Sorry guys I have been gone for a few weeks do to some personal life issues but if you can show me whats wrong I may be able to fix it. like take a screenshot and post it on here

I have been looking into your issues and have found nothing. I checked it on my server aswell as a friends server and the whitelist message and the whitelist script is working fine. Can I see how you have setup your whitelists?

Hi guys, I’ve been trying for the past week to get the white list script to work for my group server and the .bat file shows like it is running the script but still when joining the server anyone can still join as though it weren’t whitelisted in the script. I don’t know what to do now being at my wits end with it because it’s very hard to roleplay with people coming in and spawning in huge jets and other things. Any help would be greatly appreciated! EDIT: After many hours and help from friends we finally got it whitelisted!

Where do i put the files? do i put the whole Whitelist-master file folder in resources?

@EPPS hey man can u get on the CLVER server today

@BarbarousMango said in [SCRIPT] Whitelist:

n trying for the past week to get the white list script to work for my group server and the .bat file shows like it is running the script but still w

If you need help I will attempt to help you. Just PM me on steam

@xander1998 Hey thanks man I appreciate it but I got it up and working now!

@BarbarousMango Hey i had this problem too could you share your solution please ?

@Konijima I’m actually not the one who got it working one of my buddies did and he got help in the discord server

Hello everyone If you are still having problems pm me on fivereborn and I will be glad to help you!

@xander1998 said in [SCRIPT] Whitelist:

Hello everyone If you are still having problems pm me on fivereborn and I will be glad to help you!

Might be friendly just to explain here instead of PM for all the other people that might be intrested.

@Boss very true it might help others instead of hearing the same issue over and over again. I want thinking about that. Thanks for the input!

This script dosent work with the new update.

I will look into it but I am very busy lately.

@xander1998 Nice! Really looking forward to seeing a updated version!

@Levo new to this and following all of the instructions given and it’s not working…

Because the version of this is outdated. @xander1998 will make an updated version soon.